Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Morning

Well the night was a little better yet with occasionally coughing. My lungs still feel a bit charred or stressed but somewhat better. I've been informed to stay away from any outside influences like crowds, public places etc as I'm still susceptible to germs, bacteria etc. It looks as if I will have to miss another Sunday at church and seeing my grand babies another week.

Friday was just another beautiful day and I did head out side for awhile to bask in the warm sunlight. I set the sprinklers on the gardens which are still doing o.k. despite no real attention. Nancy picked me up a couple books at the library so in between naps I read. It's strange but I never lost my appetite or sense of smell during this whole ordeal. Well there is not much to report except I feel a little better each day, I think; but at least the coughing has quieted down a bunch so that adds to that feeling of getting better, LATER

No comments: