Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Morning

Thursday was the last day of baking that had delicious smells flowing out the windows as I worked in the yard and garden. Nancy, GG and Amy(with Sam's help) made 9 different cookies the past 3 days so Sam and I distributed them to neighbors after lunch plus we sampled a few as well.

The morning was much the usual with the 6 AM wake up by the roosters next door then my quiet time before pedalling out to the rec for about and hour and 45 minutes of hard play on the pickle ball court. I'm increasing a few minutes extra each day until I built back up to the 2 1/2 hours as well as 5 days a week. This will be the first 5 days in a row since before Thanksgiving. I'm feeling stronger each day and the cough has finally completely gone.

After pickle ball I stopped off at the library and picked up a couple new reads and John Grisham has new one titled CALICO JOE. Its a good read and I'm just about finished it as well as I had to finish one titled MIDNIGHT IN PEKING; which is a true story about a murder that happened in the 30's to a young woman.

Well we took off shopping after the kids left and picked up so goodies especially a spaghetti squash to go along with our salmon for supper. That is an awesome vegetable, LATER

No comments: