Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Morning

Well Saturday was a busy day but one where the weather was fantastic. It was actually pretty warm in the direct sunlight but a slight breeze made for comfortable outside. I was starting the day a little late as we were out late on Friday night so we finally rolled out some time after 7:30 AM despite the rooster serenading us around 6. After our quiet times we did our oatmeal with blueberries and a banana.

I headed out after eating to piddle around in the yard. Once again I mixed up a lite batch of Miracle Grow for my stunted lettuces and applied it with a watering can. I do see some new growth but I'm wondering if its too little too late. Tyler came by around 4 PM when they dropped Ava and Sam off and brought me lots of extra lettuce seedling as he was thinning out his patch. I got them in the ground right a way in hopes of saving some and they actually look pretty good this morning as I headed out to give them a quick drink.

We had Ava and Sam for the evening as Amy and Tyler did some Christmas shopping, out to dinner and a movie. We had a grand time playing outside, eating pizza for supper then after their baths Nancy put on the movie Brave and they had popcorn to go along with that. I snuck into the bedroom when the movie came on to watch Duck Dynasty as I fell asleep the last time they were on. What a hoot was their Christmas addition. They are just a riot to watch and a good wholesome family type show. The kids came around 10 PM to pick up Ava and Sam. They plumb wore me out but are a real blast to have around. I headed for the showers and when my head hit the pillows I was gone for the night. I'm getting a little stronger each day and hopefully by Monday I can get back on the pickle ball court for at least an hour or so.

Today we are getting ready to head to Tampa for worship with son Bobby at Element Church. If you haven't made plans already join us there or go some place and give thanks by honoring our LORD through worship. Sure makes a difference in your life, LATER

No comments: