Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday Morning

Wednesday was rather boring after all the excitement from the past couple days. After my quiet time I headed out on my bike for the rec where I played pickle ball for nearly 2 hours. Once I got home Nancy wanted to do a Sam's Club run so we picked up GG and headed out. I filled up at 2.99 a gallon for gas but I think the prices are going back up as the station next door was already up to 3.25.

Well it rained very hard after we made a couple more stops before getting back to the house. GG, Amy, Ava and Sam came for lunch and we ate left over soups and salads. I headed in to start a new read after lunch as it was too wet to do anything outside. Nancy and I ate salad with some rotisserie chicken on it for supper then just chilled the rest of the evening, LATER

No comments: