Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Morning

Well not a lot to report except this getting back to the original self is slow and annoying. The coughing has been reduced somewhat after staying on a 4 hour regiment of Robitussin. That is some bad tasting stuff but it sure helped with the coughing as I was finding a little color in my phlegm yesterday but this morning that is gone. I still have that lightheaded feeling that's associated with a head cold and I'm ready for that to be gone as well. I have one more day of the powerful anti-biotic and then I'm through(hopefully) with that regiment. I would like know when, where and how, I contracted such a nasty bug.

Nancy and I put the Christmas Tree up yesterday. I wasn't much help but did get all the boxes and tub's from the attic and then she decorated the tree. I guess this is the last year for the artificial tree as she was unhappy with the lights, needle falling etc. We've had this beautiful tree for years and its been there since our kids were still at home, oh well!!!! The weather is still great here with low 80's and high 50's at night. Still no rain as we are dry; of course that's Florida in the winter. Can't believe the humidity has stayed away. The forecast is for high 70's and 50's at night for the next week or so. I certainly hope I can get back outside to enjoy this time.

We've been in touch with our mountain families and it cold up in the Shenandoah Valley as well as the mountains around the cabin; but the days have warmed up to where its bearable to be outside. No real measurable snow fall yet, LATER

No comments: