Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Morning

Well I made it through another day and night. I just want to feel like I did a couple weeks ago prior to all this illness. Yikes that's so hard and new for me to explain as I'm usually not one to be under the weather. The coughing has been sporadic so I have to use the inhaler for the deep wheezing occasionally but the light headedness and lack of energy has me second guessing myself. Some folks say I should get out and start to build my strength back and others say to rest and take it easy. I did take a short walk around the small block approx. 1/2 mile yesterday afternoon during the 80 degree weather and it felt great to be outside.

I spent the morning after our quiet times reading while Nancy rode with neighbors Dan and Carol to church in Tampa at Element. I missed seeing the grand babies, Annsley and Gabe and of course their dad our son Bobby and Jill. It was another beautiful day here in Seminole. I did set and move the sprinklers on the front yard as its really dry while they were at church. I don't think we have had any rain since we got back on the 7th of Nov. and there is none in the forecast. It's boring around here as Amy has kept Ava and Sam away due to me having this illness. We certainly don't want them to catch anything I might have.

 I took the last of the mega antibiotics last night so I will see if it makes any difference once my body regroups without this stuff in my system. I'm not a great believer in all this prescribed medicine especially it its not working and I must admit I have felt better. I read where viruses act much the way I have felt the past couple weeks; one minute cold chills, fever and ache and the next minute you feel decent. There isn't much you can do with viruses except let them run their course and that's what I intend to do for the next couple days, LATER

No comments: