Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday Morning

Well I had one of the best nights in quite awhile with very little coughing and almost a full night of rest. It seems the antibiotic is out of my system at least its been 24 plus hours since I took my last dose when I headed to bed last night and I actually feel better this morning. I sure hope my body is reacting in a positive way to the lack of the meds in my body which it's certainly not use to. I feel a little more energetic and I'm looking forward to doing more today and my outlook is better as well. Hopefully I can get back on the pickle ball court towards the end of the week. I so need to workout a little as this laying around is making me rusty.

Yesterday I did a few more things such as some lite gardening, took a bike ride to the library and Sam and I played in the back yard for an hour or so. He dug in the dirt while I sat and watched him. He has helped with my attitude as well as he is so darn cure and his imagination is awesome. Amy, Sam and GG came for lunch and it was good to have some company for a change. Nancy spent the morning at a new dentist where they spent over 2 hours checking, measuring and telling her what work needed to be done on her teeth. She was very pleased with this dentist as he took all this time to explain to her where she needed work. Our old neighbor Laurie works for him as a hygienist so we even got a discount as a new patient. Nancy was thoroughly pleased with him and his staff.

Well not much else is going on except the weather is great with beautiful sunshine and the temps are in the high 70's with a nice breeze. We still haven't had to have the a/c on since coming back from the cabin. LATER

No comments: