Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Morning

Well I made it through another day and night but with all the meds I'm still  nowhere near where I was before this all went down. I'm at least able to lay down with out the total lung fill up feeling 'cause the diuretic has me up 4-5 times a night so I think I will stop that course tomorrow as the fluid build up is gone, thankfully. The weather yesterday was awesome and I did go out for about 1/2 hour to feed my lettuces with  some liquid fertilizer  as they are looking stunned. Everything else in the garden is coming along especially the leafy green veggies. I need to set out my tomato plants into the ground as they are looking good in the pots.

Well I layed around and rested, read and played on the Web but I want to be outside and of course get back to working out. Nancy has been taking good care of me and my appetite has held so I'm getting good substance to fight this thing but it sure has a grip on me and doesn't want to go away. I'm been getting lots of phone calls and get well prayers so I thank you all and that's been a big help in getting through this valley, LATER

No comments: