Monday, November 19, 2012

Sunday

Well the morning started out with me feeling somewhat better but as the day progressed things went down hill fast and by the time supper was over all I wanted to do was go to bed. My body felt as if someone beat me up as every joint hurt and I was once again shaking cold. I could feel a tightness in my chest but no coughing or runny nose. I slept well enough as I spent about 10 hours in the horizontal position. I did around 4 AM get up and drink a big glass of water then headed back between the covers. The aches have subsided this morning(Monday) and now I'm sweating with water dripping off my brow. Hopefully this is a good sign the body is fighting whatever infected me.

We headed to church in Tampa around 9 AM and I felt pretty good. We were planning on bringing Annsley and Gabriel back to the house with us for a couple days while Bob and Jill celebrated their anniversary at a beach hotel not far from us. We stopped at Mickey D's for happy meals for the kids on the way home. I tuned into the Bucs vs the Panthers football game and the Bucs pulled it out with a win at the end, sorry to all my friends who are Panther fans in the Sparta area but we still have a fighting chance to make the playoffs at 6-4 whereas the Cats 2-7 are done for this year.

I headed over to water Tyler's garden while they are away. I set the sprinkler on my gardens as I didn't feel like hand watering. Nancy made the kids fried ham, bow tie pasta and sweet potatoes for us for supper. My appetite is good but after eating I started once again getting chilled, so I got ready for bed and left Nancy with all the work of getting the kids ready for their baths and bed. Its not like me to feel this bad but I sure did and have no idea where I could have caught this whatever. LATER

No comments: