Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday

Well once again those "bloody chickens" started their cackling and crowing around 5 in the morning. I learned from the neighbor the hen laid an egg and that was the reason for all the cackling; anyhow around 6 they settled down and let me go back to sleep until nearly 7, as you can guess I'm not real happy about the 5 AM wake up. It was another beautiful day with temp's reaching the high 70's with bright sunshine and clear skies.

I headed out to the rec after my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal with blue berries and honey. I got in a good hour and a half of play and we had a good crowd  of about 12 players total. There were lots of wet shirts and still a half dozen or so playing after I left a little after 9. I was scheduled to watch Sam around 10 as the girls went shopping for clothes for Amy for Christmas. Amy and her family are leaving Friday for about 10 days or so in Kansas for Thanksgiving so she was in need of winter clothing.

Sam and I had a great time and he has such an imagination as well. We played trucks and then headed outside where he played with the chickens through the fence and then of course headed for the dirt. He loves dirt and I eventually had to wash him off with the hose before we came back into the house after an hour and a half. That boy likes the outside. I caught up on a little reading while we sat and played in the back yard.

Sam loves his snacks and about every 20 minutes or so he was hungry and wanted a different snack from; animal crackers, corn chips to fruit snacks, fruit drinks and Cheeze-its. He did eat half of a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch as well. He is doing great with his potty training and he had no accidents from mid-morning until nearly 2:30 when they left to head out to school to pick up Ava. We have such a fun time together. After the girls got back Nancy and I headed out to Aldi's for some last minutes items for tomorrow's family dinner for GG's birthday. I dropped her off at the rec on the way home so she could get a workout in on the treadmill.

I headed out to hand water the front yard and the newly planted inpatients then worked my way to the back yard to water the garden and the back yard. We have been back a week today from the mountains and no rain has fallen. We had left over roast beef along with fresh broccoli and a salad for supper. Well its been a full day since I was awakened much to early at 5 AM, LATER

No comments: