Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday

Well the morning started once again around 5 with the rooster next door letting the neighborhood know of his presence; now I like chickens and if I had my way I would have some at the cabin which is out in the woods and not right next door. I'm really getting a little ticked at this feathered big mouth but as of right now I'm at a quandary about how to handle this situation, tactfully.

Well after my early wake up I did my quiet moments then had my piece of left over from supper apple pie with cold milk over it for breakfast before pedalling out to the rec for an hour and a half of pickle ball. We had about 10 advanced players which made for a good workout for me until a little after 9. My elbow is still suffering from all the work I laid on it this summer and today I decided I would have to resort to a regiment of ibuprofen to help alleviate the inflammation. I've just used ice, heat and a wrap but that isn't helping to make it better. Next year I may have to cut back on my hay making help as that event really caused the elbow to worsen, Oh well I can always drive the truck or tractor.

After pickle ball I changed out some seats on the shower valves as Nancy took off to take her mother to run some errands. I got in some good garden time waiting for Amy, Sam and GG to arrive for lunch. Sam ate like I've never seen him eat and that was because Amy cut his snacks out for the morning. After lunch we headed out to the back yard where he played and I read. I started a new read titled ESCAPE FROM CAMP 14. It's the true story of a young north Korean who escaped from one of the several political prison camps in that country. Wow will this story ever open your eyes to the repressive nature of that government. He is the one and only person who has ever escaped and lived to tell the story.

After the lunch gang left Nancy took off to the rec for her workout on the treadmill and I once again headed out back to the yard and garden. I have an old tangerine tree that is just about dead so I started cutting it up and I filled up 3 large garbage cans. I will eventually take it out completely and expand the size of my garden as that portion of the yard is useless except for a garden. I hand watered until it was time to start the grill for supper. I grilled a deer tenderloin which was awesome and Nancy made a huge salad as well as fresh asparagus, Yeow was that ever good and good for you. If I could get deer year round I would never eat beef again, it's that good.

Just a reminder to all that Artistry which is distributed by Amway is on special this month with a BOGO on all of their products. Nancy loves these products and if you have any age spots this stuff takes them away. Our very own Miss America uses the Artistry products and is a spokesperson. I might even try that one myself as I'm getting a few of those age spots myself. Check the products out and let me know if your interested. For all new customers I'm offering a 20% discount for the next 6 months off the retail cost as well, plus our team leaders are offering to reimburse your shipping's cost until the end of this year. Now that's a deal. Let me know via e-mail, Face Book or reply to this post and I will set you up. There is no cost to you to be a customer and peruse the on-line catalog. Here is our store at Amway.com/JNTriplett, LATER


A couple pics from last nights belated birthday supper for GG(Nancy's mom)  

No comments: