Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday

Well it was just another beautiful day with 50's to start the day around 7 AM. The rooster next door woke Ava and Sam and we could hear them giggling as they spent the night with us. After our abbreviated quiet times we did French toast for breakfast and eggs. Afterwards we just played in the house until Amy and Tyler picked the kids up around 10 AM.

I headed out after they left to head to Lowes and then to Largo Feed Store where I finally found some bush bean seeds. It was hard to believe both Lowes and Home Depot had a limited selection of seeds and not many as well. I stopped at our old veggie stand and found herbs at half the cost of the major stores. There were so many basil plants in one container that I separated them into 5 pots. I also picked up a Thyme plant as well.

When I came back Nancy took off with her mom to Publix for shopping while I planted 2 rows of beans and watered the gardens. It was just such a nice day and the temps eventually climbed to near 80 but there was no humidity which made for a very pleasant day. We had a bite of lunch then Nancy took off again with Amy and Ava to do some shopping for the grand kids as Ava and Sam leave next week for Kansas where it will be cold.

I sat under the oak and read the true facts about the Casey Anthony trial titled IMPERFECT JUSTICE. Unbelievable a jury found her innocent of the death of her baby girl. Oh well its also unbelievable O.J. was found innocent as well. We headed out to GG's around 6 PM for supper as she was trying out a new recipe. It had a little bite and I found it very good. I watched the #1 'Bama college team get upset by a very good Aggie team from Texas. Tomorrow is worship at Element Church in Tampa, Later 

No comments: