Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday

Well once again the fowl mouth started crowing this AM early. I tuned him out until 6:30 then rolled out to start the day. It was overcast, humid but warm. After my quiet time and bowl of oatmeal I pedalled out to the rec for an hour and half of pickle ball. Once again we had a good number of advanced players with some great play. I'm still having some ache in the right elbow from tendinitis so I decided to break off the play early.

I stopped by the library for a couple new reads before pedalling on home to work outside in the yards and gardens. I finally saw the sun just before lunch and then it stayed out the rest of the day. Nancy was busy in the kitchen after her treadmill workout. She was fixing GG her belated birthday dinner. Enchiladas, Mexican rice, pinto beans and an apple pie. Amy brought salsa and chips. The meal takes a lot of prep work but was just awesome in flavor. Betsy stopped by and ate as well.

Well it been a little over a week since we have been back from the cabin and we haven't stopped to rest; with the lunches, suppers and baby sitting as well as the rec workouts. The weather has been superb for gardening and working outdoors. I did manage to set down around 4 PM for about an hour in the back yard and read. Wow was it ever nice under the big oak tree, LATER

No comments: