Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wednesday

This will be quick and I will dispense of the ordinary, mundane and boring aspects of my morning except for the few moments I thank the LORD of everyday. The usual pickle ball for couple hours except for missing a couple players it was the same and of course the weight room was the same except for increasing the number of reps. Amy didn't come by for lunch with the grand babies as she went to Tampa to be will Tyler. Nancy took her folks and went to the heart doctor for her dad and I just read and worked in the garden.

We had over 20 people for our house church tonight and several were missing. Great time of fellowship, listening to requests that we all can give thanks for and pray about as well praise music. Got home late and I watched the Ray's whupp the White Sox 12-0, boy was it cold there. I will catch up tonight on all the little stuff that my grand kids may want to read about 25 years from now, LATER.

No comments: