Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday

Well the morning started about 7:30 after the late night last evening but actually I was awake at 6:30 my usual time. After my quiet time and a cup of hot green tea I tried using this new laptop. There are still a few kinks to work with downloading pictures onto my blog and Face book and later after lunch I headed over to get some instructions.

Nancy yelled that breakfast was really as she fried a couple eggs and the left over red potatoes from supper last night, man was that ever a great way to start the day. Around 10 we headed out to the beach and wow was it ever windy with 3-4 foot rollers and tons of white caps in the Gulf. We hooked up with neighbors and good friends Dan and Carol and chatted with them for an hour before they had enough and headed out. We took a couple mile walk on the beach and spied our friend Jersey Jim at his condo and gave him a wave. Lo and behold by the time we got home he had e-mailed a couple pics he had of us on the beach. That must be some fine camera.

After a lunch of left over Mexican food we headed over to Amy and Tyler's where he once again tried to help me with learning how to post pics on my e-mail. This new operating system is completely foreign to me so hold tight and hopefully with his help I can get some recent grand baby pics out. After leaving the Ross's we made a stop for fish and chicken breasts at Albertson's in Largo Mall before heading back to get ready for supper. Tyler took Ava to the Ray's baseball game so Amy and Samuel came for dinner. I grilled some salmon and Nancy made garlic butter angel hair pasta and we had a salad to top off the meal. Good eatin.' Well tomorrow is Ava's 3rd birthday as well as its worship day at Element. We will have a big family dinner of smoked ribs, baked bean casserole as well as some type of potato casserole and green bean casserole and a salad with an ice cream cake for dessert. There goes the diet of no desserts but ice cream cake on my first grand daughters 3rd birthday. Later

No comments: