Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday

Well it was once again another beautiful morning and of course I did my usual few quiet moments with a cup of hot green tea then the usual boring bowl of oatmeal with a few blueberries and a banana before riding out to the rec for some 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball, whew!!! We had 10 players and some really good games the first 1/2 hour or so before the general gang arrived, afterwards I did my crunches but laid off the heavy weight as I felt a twinge in my elbows from the extra lifts from yesterday.

Nancy and I had a nice salad for lunch as we ate alone. Amy took the kids and visited GG and Pap. I spent the rest of the afternoon reading and catching up on some little honey do's.

Amy and the grand kids came for supper and Nancy fixed taco and burritos, something Tyler isn't crazy about but Amy and rest of us love so on nights when he teaches at ESL we eat those goodies. After supper I watered the gardens and the front yard dirt hill. I'm seeing lots of color but boy is that one slow growing grass. Well not much else going on, except for Ray's Baseball and Survivor.LATER

No comments: