Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday

Well during the middle of the night we had one of the worst electrical storms I have ever witnessed. I want to say it remined me of the "shock and awe" bomb bardment during the Gulf War. Unbelievable!!! Any how we were lucky nothing was damaged and by morning the skies had cleared and there were just a few puddles in the roadway. After a few minutes of my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal I rode out to the rec for some pickle ball. We had a huge crowd today with 3 newbies and probably at least 20 different players through out the 2 1/2 hours of play. Afterwards I did my crunches and lots of repetitions with lower weights. I stopped by the library on my way home.

Amy and the grand babies came for lunch so I finished up some left overs from last nights supper while the girls had a salad and Ava had soup. They stayed around and Nancy held Samuel while Amy and Ava took off for Publix. I headed out to the garden to transplant some pepper seedling's I had started from seeds and to pick green beans. I'm pickings about a gallon everyday and Nancy fixed a mess with chicken and rice. Yumm was that ever good eatin." Well not much else going on at least some of the humidity has taken off to the South until later in the week with temps going into the 50's at night and high in the 80's during the day. Well talk at ya LATER.

No comments: