Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday

Well it was another cool morning which eventually turned much warmer by the afternoon and even hot for awhile; however we are still relatively dry with a nice north east breeze. So far the humidity has taken leave of the area. After my quiet time and a banana for breakfast I pedaled out to the rec for some pickle ball. I got in 2 1/2 good hours of play and there were 14 players total for the day. After PB I headed into the weight room and did my 100 plus crunches.

After getting home from the rec I spent an hour watering my weeds and new grass in the front yard and then watered the gardens until Amy came for lunch with Ava and Samuel. We had left over salad and some salsa and chips, YUMMM!!! After the kids left Nancy and I ran some errands and came back around 4:30 to begin the start of some supper. I did fresh collards in olive oil and garlic and put a couple pork chops on the the grill smothered in fresh rosemary and then we microwaved some of the left over potato casserole from last nights dinner. I broke down and helped Nancy to finish the last 2 pieces of cheese cake and strawberries, oh well I've been steadfast the last 6 weeks or so about no desserts but this is one of my many weaknesses. After the clean up I headed out to water the weeds in the front yard as well as the garden.

Well not much else except for the final in college basketball happens tonight, Go Duke. LATER

No comments: