Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday
















Well today has been a memorable day to say the least. I was just informed by my son Bobby the Triplett name will live on with his son to be born in September, Gabriel. We are totally excited for Bobby and Jill and now Annsley and Ava will be big sisters to little brothers and Gabriel will have a buddy in Samuel to grow up together. We are beside our selves with joy. Thank you LORD.


Well I wouldn't believe this weather for the middle of April with some low temp's around into the high 50's at night and low 80's for the daytime and we still haven't turned our /c on full time yet. I love these temp's. After my quiet time and boring bowl of oatmeal I pedalled out to the rec for my usual pickle ball workout. We had about 11 players today and once again got in some good play when we first arrived around 7:30 and by 10 AM several had wet shirts. I headed to the weight room for my 100 plus crunches and 30 lifts of 50 pounds each. I'm taking it slow with more repetitions and less weight. After the workout I headed home to mow the yard and do a little garden work while Nancy headed out to shop for Ava's 3rd birthday on the 25th of this month after doing her 30 minutes on the (t)dreadmill.


After she got back from Target and Publix we just chilled with me reading and her getting ready for company tomorrow for supper. I picked another bunch of green beans(1/2 runners) to go with the grilled chicken breasts for tomorrow as well, should be yummy. I took a few pics of the garden and flowers and will enclose them. Amy came for supper tonight so Nancy fried up a couple egg plants to go along with a chef's salad. Mighty fine eatin' and good fer' ya as well. After supper I did a little hand watering on the dirt hill(front yard) as well as the back gardens. I must say with keeping the dirt hill moist the grass seeds I planted a couple weeks ago are really starting to show some color. Well better go, LATER

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Woooo hooooo! I know everybody is thrilled about GABRIEL!

Is that celery? Mmmmm...

Jerry said...

Yea we are excited about the name as well and yes that is celery that I grew by accident. When you cut the end off of your store bought celery just save it and plant it but be sure to water daily. keep moist but not soggy and you will have what you saw in the picture..Looking forward to puttin'a whuppen'on you gals this summer in spades, tell Gerald we had to call the wambulance last night for 3 menopausal gals as we trashed in Sequence