Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday

Well it was another nippy ride out to the rec this morning on my bike after my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal. We had 10 players today and a good workout until a couple of the beginner players showed up. Any how after 2 1/2 hours and 100 crunches I was ready to call it a good workout before heading home to water the gardens. Amy and the grand kids came around 11 AM for an early lunch as she and Nancy wanted to head to the mall for some shopping.

I watched Ava while the girls took Sam with them. We did some side walk drawings with chalk, rode the trike and watched a movie as well as she had a couple snacks. The girls got back around 2 PM and when they left I vacuumed the carpet then got out the carpet shampooer and did the whole house. Nancy did some cleaning in the kitchen then got supper ready. We had fried flounder, white rice topped with sauteed yellow squash and onions, Yummm!

After the cleanup I edged the back yard and mowed. The fuzzy's are still hanging on the trees but are about gone. It sure was a beautiful warm day but still no humidity. LATER

No comments: