Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday

Well once again I'm late with this post but we had big doing last evening that lasted until nearly midnight, but first let me bore you with what's happened earlier in the day. I did the usual early morning routine with a cup of green tea while spending a few moments of quiet time in thanksgiving and prayer for those who are hurting. Speaking of hurting we have at least 2 close family members, great Aunt Darrel(GG's) sister in Pa. who is having heart problems as well as Nancy's dad, W.B. who is having chest pains and heart ailments. Please keep them in your prayers. I headed out to the rec after a bowl of oatmeal on the 18-speed for some pickle ball with 10 others players for 2 1/2 hours of play before stopping by the weight room for a bunch of crunches.

Amy and the grand babies came for lunch around 11:30 and once Nancy got home from her final Bible study of this Spring we chowed down on a fresh garden salad, Yumm! After the kids left around 2 for their naps Nancy and I headed to Sam's Club. We picked up 2 huge packs of ribs as Tyler wants to smoke them for Ava's birthday party on Sunday and I want to do some for our Wednesday night house church get together meal. After running a couple other places we settled in for the evening to await Tyler and Amy and the kids for dinner. Tyler spent the evening transferring my files from my old HP laptop to the new Dell I just got delivered this week. Wow is it ever nice but will take some getting use with the new Windows 7 and no Outlook Express, anyhow he worked on that most nearly until they headed out around 11 PM. Bobby, Jill, Laura(Jill's sister) and hubby Josh dropped Annsley off to play with Ava while they went to the Ray's game and they didn't get back until nearly midnight. The girls had such a good time together and are really cute with one another. We took lots of pics but I'm having just a little trouble in figuring out how to transfer them to this blog as well as to Facebook.

Well Nancy and I are heading out to the beach this AM then to Amy's to deliver the smoker, wood and ribs for Tyler for Sunday's family feast. I hate to think how many extra crunches I'll have to do next week to catch up. LATER

No comments: