Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tuesday

The humidity and the heat is starting to creep back once again but not nearly so bad thanks to a great easterly breeze which has kept it pleasant. We still have the windows open and it was nice in the back yard as Ava and Sam played for an hour or so after lunch as I worked in the garden. They are so funny especially when it comes to poking sticks and leaves through the fence at that loud mouth rooster at 5'ish in the morning.

The early morning was the usual with big beak next door waking me up. After the usual spot of green tea, a few quiet moments and then a bowl of oatmeal with fruit I rode out in the dark on the bike for the rec. We had a small crew today but enough to have great play for a couple hours and there were plenty of wet shirts. Afterwards I headed home so Nancy and I did a Sam's run and picked up a few goodies as well as gassed up. The trips to Tampa and the daily rehab runs keeps me at the gas pumps at least once a week and sometimes more. Oh well!!!

Amy and the kiddos came for lunch a little after 12 so we had or they ate a nice chicken salad Amy made,while I cleaned up some leftover's. The kiddos and I headed for the back yard as it was still nice enough to be outside. The heat can return with vengeance and probably will before it stays cool enough to call it winter but these past 4-5 days have been magnificent with fresh air and nice breeze. I love having the windows open although big beak next door is a lot louder in the early morning.

Well Nancy took off to visit her dad at the rehab after lunch when the kiddos and Amy headed home for their naps. I read and caught up on some business matters. I'm really having fun with this new endeavor and I already see the extra to our monthly income as well as receiving great products. I'm really not sure why some get turned off when you mention the name Amway, while others are just full of compliments. The products sell themselves as we have just been super pleased with the laundry, dish washing and cleaning products and they are nice to the environment. I only wish I had got involved with this multi-level business years ago as the risks are none and the cost is minimal to become an owner(IBO); but the benefits are many, especially if your team leaders are great. They offer many perks in free products and free shipping above what the company offers.If your interested in owning your own business at a ridiculously low cost let me know, I assure you it will be fun and rewarding. It also gives you the chance to offer your family and friends wholesale costs on products which you normally pay retail for at department stores as I have done. I enjoy having that freedom to make a difference.

Well Nancy fried up some great fish along with fresh parsley(out of the garden) red potato's(skins on) and fresh asparagus for supper. WOW was that ever good eatin' and did you know that asparagus is such a free radical(potential cancer cells) fighter. After the clean up we headed out on a couple mile walk through the hood. I got into the Lightning hockey game against Buffalo and we won(lightning). That is one great spectator sport with constant action and just a few rules. The puck must precede the player(s) across the blue line in order for them to score or its off sides, that's the main rule. The hitting and great skating requires these guys to be in top shape and tough. Well guess I've rambled enough for one day, LATER

No comments: