Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tuesday

The temps have dropped down enough to where its bearable outside for a change so I managed a little garden work after my morning routine; up a little before 6 AM, my quiet time, write my blog(if any of you are new readers my reasoning for this post is so my grand kids will know who we were) in the morning because I'm just to tired at night, have either a bowl of oatmeal with fruit or a bowl of Cheerios before heading out to the local rec. for some 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball play. Yesterday we had just enough players for a super workout with lots of wet sweaty t-shirts(that's my standard for a good workout).

Nancy's dad has improved enough to be moved out of the hospital once again into the rehab facility in Largo, he is still unable to get out of bed so I don't know how he is ever going to rehab that bum knee. He will be a little closer for us who drive her mother to the place daily as she is faithful about spending the entire days with him. He will need lots of therapy. It's only a miracle he survived the blocked impacted bowel that he suffered with for nearly 4 days and the compassion of one of the nurses at the hospital who treated him. Nancy said she was wonderful and if I knew her name I would honor her with some recognition as she started a second career and had only been on the floor a few months as a charge nurse.

Amy and the kiddos came for lunch. Ava and Sam are so cute and loving kids, Sam is speaking a little more clearly but is still a jabber and Ava is just the sweetest little girl. They play remarkably well together as Sam likes to do what she is doing so he gets in her way at times as she lets him know it. Amy is such a great mother who instructs and corrects them is such a sweet loving manner. Ava seems to be over her stomach virus so Nancy can visit her dad again as she became sick and throwing up at supper Sunday night at out house. Sam had only a little diarrhea and didn't seem to have the same sympton's as Ava.

The gang left around 2 PM for Sam's nap after an episode of Avonlea. Things quieted down so I read for awhile and then took a short nap before catching up on some correspondence with regard to our new business with Amway. We are having a lot of fun introducing the products, specials that our generous team leader provides and learning about the company and earning back our initial investment in such a short time. I learned we can will or pass on out business(IBO) to our children and grand children with our position secured in the downline. What downline means is where we have introduced new business operators or customers who have signed on after us and they have then introduced others to the business from our line, thats where the muti-level status comes in to play.I think its wonderful as it rewards those who work and those who don't work are just stagnant and left behind, much like "you reap what you sow". I only wish our gov't would run the country like this business is run.

Well I watched a little of the ALCS with the Tigers and the Rangers and it looked as if th Tigers were going to get their first win as I went nighty-nite around 10 PM, LATER

No comments: