Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Monday

Wow it is still dark when I leave the house around 7:15 for the rec for some 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball after my usual morning wake up to the fowls next door, my quiet time and then a bowl of oatmeal. We had some old regulars show up today and the play was the best in a long time; we had 8 players the first hour then a few more wondered in. After the play ended a few of the ping pong ladies showed up and they needed a fourth some I filled in and did 3 games of doubles before heading out to the library. I picked up 3 reads I had on order then headed home on the bike. I saw that Nancy was already in the work out room getting in her 30 minutes on the treadmill as well and after supper we headed out on about a mile walk through the hood with neighbors Dan and Carol, so we got our exercise for the day.

After getting home from the rec I transplanted 3 rows of lettuces; Bibb, Black Seeded Simpson and Romaine in the garden. I also noticed all of my sugar peas are up as well as is all of my 1/2 runner green beans. I thinned out the pot of cucumber's and got enough for 3 hills so that should feed the neighbor hood. I have several more green onions poking through the ground as well and for the big news is I have a small green tomato set on one of my plants as well. I almost feel like a new father. My orchids are doing great and I will post some pics later this week as I have 7 stalks of flowers with about 10-12 flowers on each stalk, they are deep purple in color and just absolutely beautiful. I picked some seed pots from Bobby's plumeria vine growing on his fence in Riverview on Saturday and I hope to start them soon, they are another vine type plant with flowers that are beautiful.

Amy brought GG(Nancy's Mom) over when she picked up Ava from school and we all had lunch together, chicken salad and homemade potato soup; yikes was that ever dewicheous(Annseley's). After Amy and the kiddos left Nancy took her mom to the rehab to visit her dad who is eating better but that's about all for now, he still has lots of serious issues and of course at his age that's to be expected. I vegetated with a book until it was time to check on the new seedlings as it calling for strong rains tonight and again on Tuesday.

Just a reminder to all that our Amway specials run about 2 more weeks on the Ribbon Gift Albums; that's where you purchase 2 and a third one is FREE..great savings and the person(s) you send the album to chooses the gift they want from and on-line catalog, so there's no giving unwanted gifts; these are great quality merchandise as we have received 3 of the albums and the gifts we choose were fabuleous; especially the skillets, bamboo cutting boards and the Omaha steaks. They will make great Christmas Gifts especially if you mail packages. Remember this is from our Team only and all shipping is Free as well. If anyone wants to become a preferred customer of ours, send me an e-mail or respond to this blog and I will give you customized pricing; one that is lower than the retail prices shown on the website at Amway.com/JNTriplett. If any of you want to become an IBO(independent business operator) and start your own business on the side as we have or just want to buy good products for yourself and get paid to do so as we have, let me know and I will set you up there as well. There is absolutely NO Cost to be a preferred customer but there is a fee to become an IBO with Amway, LATER.

No comments: