Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tuesday

The day started out with much the usual after the "fowl wake up" and my quiet time where I reflected on my many blessings and then the bowl of oatmeal with fruit before pedalling out to the rec for 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball. We had some really good play once again and some of our mediocre players are starting to move up in their play. It was a fun morning with lots of wet shirts. I headed home to get a little garden work in before the forcasted rains which never did show up, but the area south of the Tampa Bay received torrential rains and flooding. My recently transplanted seedlings were spared.

Nancy had to pick up her mom and take her to the rehab where she spends everyday with her dad. He is still unable to stand or walk but has made some progress with his appetite which leads to more issues regarding his control; continue to keep him and her in your thoughts and prayers.

I did a little correspondence work with my new business adventure once again extolling the value of some special offers from our team leaders with Amway. I'm having fun and making a few dollars as well, becoming an IBO was one of the best moves I've ever made. I can play business man as I'm the middleman and the quality of the products we offer are excellent and made in the USA and they really sell them selves. If any of you are looking to become just a customer let me know as I can give you customized pricing or want to take the next step and become an IBO and then you become the middleman and give yourself, family and friends customized pricing let me know and I will fill you in, its fun and rewarding.

Amy and the kiddos came for lunch and Sam was a whirlwind today, but so dang cute as well is Ava but Sam was on some kind of energy spurt. He was so funny and I just love for the little fellow to jabber away and learn new things. Ava is just so sweet and she gets a little frustrated with Sam when he is just full of it, they do play well together but every now and then he becomes all boy. After they left I napped and read until it was time for supper.

Bobby gave us some homemade pesto sauce he made last week and we mixed that with penne pasta, sour cream and a ripe tomato wow was that ever dewischeous(Annsley) and a side dish of steamed broccoli made for a great supper, yikes was that the best pesto ever, thanks son!!! Well I watched Fox News and then tuned into the debates and I must say of all the candidates Newt is the most qualified with thought provoking solutions that are not just hyperbole, I also like Cain but he has no experience and Santorium would be my second choice. We need in my opinion someone who has the best interests of America in their agendas and not trying to give away all that our fore fathers have fought for. We or some really made a big mistake in the last election, just my opinion!!! LATER

No comments: