Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday

Well the morning started out with rather chilly temps down into the low 40's but at least the sun was shining. After my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal with some fruit I pedalled out to the rec for some pickle ball. We had a good turn out with 18 players and had some super rallies with lots of wet shirts. I headed home after the workout to work in the garden. I had to hand feed the plants after the heavy rains from the day before. The winds made it to too cold to stay outside and work in the yard for long.

Amy and the kids came for lunch and we ate the left over pizza, baked zitti and some salad. After they left around 2:30 we just chilled and I read until it was time to start supper. We had Amy and the kids for supper tonight so we had tacos using lots of our home grown veggies. Well not much else is going on except we are having a big supper here tomorrow evening with family. I'm smoking a turkey with a beer in the rear. Will let you know how it turns out. LATER

No comments: