Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monday

Well the morning started out the usual with our quiet times and a leftover buckwheat pancake for me with 2 poached eggs. Afterwards I headed out to the rec on my bike for a good 2 1/2 hours of pickle ball. What a crew we had today with 20 plus players. Afterwards I stopped by the library before heading home to hand water the gardens. Amy and the grand babies came around noon and we had lunch together then played with them until it was time for them to head home for afternoon naps.

After they left we just chilled until it was time to head over to Amy's around 5 PM for supper. She was making her in-laws recipe for cube steak and smashed spuds. Nancy brought a pan of broccoli and cauliflower and GG made a cherry pie from cherries we picked in the mountains last spring and brought home. The dinner was very tasty and so good I once again broke my vow to watch my portions by having seconds. We headed out around 8 PM for home and after a shower all I wanted to do was vegetate. I did manage to stay awake for the first half of the Auburn vs Oregon football of which I found out this morning Auburn won the game on the last play with a field goal. GO SEC!!! LATER

No comments: