Saturday, January 8, 2011

Friday

Well it was a bit nippy when I rode out to the rec after my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. By the afternoon it had warmed up to the high 60's and was really nice in the sun. We had 14 players for pickle ball and it was another good 2 1/2 hours of play and workout. Afterwards I stopped by the library for a couple reads before heading home to water the gardens. I picked a nice mess of lettuce for a fresh salad along with radishes and another tomato which was starting to turn. I hate to pick them before they get red but the squirrels nibble on them which cause them to rot so as soon as they start to change I pull them and set them in the window.

Amy and the kids came for lunch then she and Nancy took off to the mall while I watched the little ones. I had fun playing with Sam and Ava watched a Tinkerbell movie. After they left for their afternoon naps I sat around and read. We were going out with neighbors for supper so we just relaxed until time to head out. After supper we played Phase 10 at their house and I won on the last hand. We were back home by 9:30 then just chilled watching a little football before calling it a night. LATER

No comments: