Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday

Well were awaken this morning around 5 o'clock by thunder, lightning and a downpour which lasted until the mid afternoon with a rain fall total of about 5 inches. After our quiet times and a breakfast of grits with a couple poached on top for me I pulled out a great read and finally finished it after the kids left after lunch. Speaking of eating, for supper I pulled a large bunch of fresh collards, Amy made a pot of pinto beans and Nancy made a fresh turnip casserole and I grilled pork chops. We had GG and Pap as well as Amy and Tyler and the kids for supper. Nancy also made a batch of cornbread and Amy made a batch of brownies for dessert. Well needless to say I lost no belly fat today.

Not much going on today but tomorrow its back to the rec for pickle ball and then to the weigh room for some heavy weights. LATER

No comments: