Saturday, September 1, 2012

Month of September Special

Our team leaders have made it a great opportunity for us who use quality vitamins, supplements, etc which are all organic and made only in the U.S.A. The Nutrilite products are the very best so check them out on our website store; Amway.com/JNTriplett. Any of the products on the website store with Nutrilite in the name is BOGO( that means when you buy one you get a second identical one Free). That's twice as much or half price, depends on whether your bucket is half full or half empty. Probably won't see this promo again for at least 6 months or more so stock up. For those here in N.C. I will put an order in on the 10th of the month and if anyone wants to place an order with me let me know via e-mail or land line and I will save you the shipping expense as I get reimbursed for my shipping, LATER

No comments: