Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday

Well it was another beautiful Spring morning, the birds were singing and the sun was bright as I rode my bike to the Rec. After my quiet time and a lite breakfast of oatmeal and a banana I was fueled up for the next couple of hours. There were 12 players today however 4 of us got a couple of great games in before the mass arrived around 9 AM. After pickle ball I did an additional 45 minutes on the elliptical, heavy weights and sit ups. I have managed to turn another pound of fat into muscle. If I could just not eat so much I know I could do another 5 lbs.

Nancy was gone to the church to make the fellowship meal and what a great one it was. Her famous spaghetti, garlic bread, salad and chocolate cake. I red the rest of the day until Amy and Ava picked me up at 4 PM to head to church. We about 50 some and we were out of the kitchen by 6:30. We got home in time to make to our bi-weekly home church for Element at The Botbyls House. There were 12 adults and 3 kids. Got home in time to watch the last 30 minutes of Idol. Nancy seems to be getting over her cold and I may be getting a little sore throat so I'm doubling up on the Vitamin C. Well will call it a day. LATER

No comments: