Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wednesday on Thursday

Hey for all you who keep up with my daily rambling here's what happened on Wednesday. I did the usual morning routine with a 6:30 wake up, a cup of hot green tea to wash down my handful of Vitamins and supplements, then my quiet time before my breakfast of either Cheerios or oatmeal. I usually take off for the Rec. on my bike around 7:35 and get there about 7:45. I'm still feeling a little funky from the cold Nancy gave me last Friday but I can feel myself getting a little better each day.
After getting back from only 1 hour of pickle ball play, as there were 14 players on Wednesday, I kind of laid around, read and napped until it was time for Amy and Ava to pick me up at 4 PM to head the the church to help with the fellowship meal Nancy had worked all preparing. Yeow, what a supper delicious meal is was; baked barbecue chicken, baked potato's, and doctored up baked beans with a salad and garlic bread, plus she had vanilla and chocolate ice cream pie. I skipped the dessert once again. Nancy received tons of compliments. We got out of there around 6:45 and just chilled when we got home. Nancy is still having some lingering effects of her cold as its now been 2 weeks. Mainly her head is still somewhat clogged with waves of nausea when she tilts her head down while writing on the computer. We both took a couple allergy tablets before turning in around 10 PM last night after watching American Idol. I'm still taking lots of Vitamin C. Well I'll clear out of hear for now as Amy and Ava just drove up for lunch.LATER

No comments: