Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday
















Well another beautiful morning that could have been a North Carolina morning. The air was clean and cool with just a touch of Spring. Nancy and I headed out to SFBC for the 8:30 service. After church w came back and had a big breakfast about 10 AM; hash browns eggs and toast(I substituted a left over pancake). I then spent the next hour hand watering my garden.


Nancy was busy putting together the lasagna and the icing for the 3 layered coconut lemon cake. I helped out with vacuuming, washing dishes, picking and cleaning fresh greens for the salad. I managed to watch Pilgrims Progress the movie while waiting for our dinner guests to arrive. I had read the book in high school.


The dinner was a success however Nancy made enough to have left overs for everyone to take home for dinner again another night. We celebrated Bobby's 28 th birthday which occurred on the 3 rd. Ava and Annsley played well together and are so cute with one another. I'm so stuffed I can hardly keep my eyes open to write this blog. Once again I passed up the dessert except for 1 bite of the cake. I really don't miss the desserts at all; however I had a couple pieces of garlic bread which is almost as bad.

Will close for now and I'm enclosing a few pics,LATER.

No comments: