Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday
















Well it sure was cool this morning as I headed out to the Rec. for some pickle ball. After my usual quiet time and oatmeal breakfast I jumped on the bike to head out and wow what a difference from yesterday morning. The wind made it feel a lot colder than it really was. We had 8 players for the morning with lots of good fast play. What a great workout. I headed on home as I had to get ready for our noon trip to Bob and Jill's in Riverview. Amy and Ava were going with us so the girls could play together for a couple of hours.

After lunch we headed out and got there about 1PM. It was only in the high 50's but with bright sunshine and blue skies it was a beautiful afternoon but the stiff breeze made it feel a lot colder. We took the girls together to the local park in Annsley new wagon. The girls were so cute together; swinging, playing on the many different slides and playing in the sand. We stayed for about an hour before heading back to play outside in Annsley back yard. The girls fed 2 ducks bread that came over to check out what was happening next to their pond in Bob's back yard. Before we knew it 4 PM came around so we had to get back to Seminole plus Ava was due her nap and her daddy was on his way home from the pan handle. Ava did manage about 45 minutes of sleep on the ride back; but actually needs about 2 hours so I'll leave it to your imagination her demeanor when she woke up.


Got back to Seminole round 5:15 as the Friday rush hour was upon us and the temp's were starting to fall dramatically. Its supposed to freeze in the area north of Tampa Bay so that means we will be down in the high 30's tonight . Hopefully there will be no frost but with this wind I can't imagine frost tonight.Oh well!!
Nancy fixed a taco salad for dinner and made Ava her favorite buttered macaroni. She was pushing it in with both hands so that may help us understand why she woke up hard.Its seems I picked up some of Nancy's bug as my throat is sore and I feel a little washed out. Being out in the cool wind didn't help any so I'll take a big shot of Nightquill and turn in early. LATER

No comments: