Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tuesday

Well it was nippy as I rode out to the rec on the 18 speed after of course a few quiet minutes of thanksgiving and a bowl of oatmeal. There were only 8 players today for pickle ball and lots of sore muscles. I headed to the weigh room for about 75 crunches afterwards and did I ever need to after the great dinner at the Salt Rock Grill last evening. There were 11 of us and the food was amazing for an early bird. The sourdough bread and herb dip was filling in itself. I had the broiled fillet kabobs medium rare with garlic smashed, Caesar salad YUMM!!! We all headed back to GG's around 7:30 for her famous red cake and Nancy's chocolate with white icing. I partook of neither of course after eating tons of the bread at dinner I didn't need any.

Yesterday around 2:30 Sears delivered our refrig and micro, the under the counter or over the stove type. My friend and appliance guru at Jerry's Appliances is an amazing homegrown technician and guy, anyhow he helped me install the oven right up until it was time to head out for our reservation for dinner. The new appliances look great just hope they last like the old for over 22 years and still running.

Well will cut this short as we have to be in Riverview at 10 AM for the day with Annsley and I'm heading to the rec for a short workout at 7:30. LATER

No comments: