Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday

Well the morning started with grey overcast skies, I actually thought it might rain before I got to the rec on my bike. After my usual quiet time and an orange for breakfast I pedalled out. We had 4 players for pickle ball the first 30 minutes then wound up with 10 for the day. The play was a step up with some great play and several teams played together as they polished up their play for the tournament later this month.

I hand watered the garden waiting on Nancy to return from Amy's with Ava and Samuel for lunch. We had a garden fresh salad then Ava and I headed out to ride bikes. She loves to question everything and wants to touch to all as we biked around the hood. Actually she rode her trike and I followed on foot, but she calls it riding her bike. She loves to make conversation with all she meets and especially likes petting cats and dogs. Samuel was very alert today as he makes all of these cooing noises and he is back to his birth weight after nearly a week. Amy's milk is really flowing.

Well not much else is going on, Nancy made a taco salad for dinner with refried beans. Good eatin'. I sat out in the back yard in the bright sunshine and read for a couple hours after Amy and the kids went home. LATER

No comments: