Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday Morning

Well Tuesday was a busy day with the temps not to hot and the humidity stayed near normal. After the usual early morning crow off between the feathered boys next door I started the day rolling out around 6:30. After my cup of green tea and a few quiet moments I had a lite breakfast of fruit with oatmeal before pedalling out to the rec for some 2 plus hours of pickle ball. We had a small crowd throughout the morning with at the most of 9 players at one time. I had a good work out with a wet shirt by 10 AM.

I pedalled home to water the gardens then fired up the mower to suck up all the debris and leaves in the yards. The grass is starting to take off but I gathered 2 trash cans full of sticks, leaves, grass, weeds, etc which went into the garden for compost. I then edged and mulched that grass that was growing everywhere I didn't want it to grow and added that to the pile in the garden. The garden is winding down as the constant heat is taking its toll especially on the leafy green veggies. I took a bag of egg plants to pickle ball and gave them away and I still have several on the plant. Sam and I picked a quart or more of sugar peas but their vines are starting to dry up as well despite 2 a day watering. I have lots of new tomato's set on the new plants and while they are the cherry or small type in size these are very delicious in a salad. I started more seeds today from a tomato I got from Bobby's garden last week and hope to transplant them in the mountain garden in June.

Well Nancy had the afternoon running her mother to several appointments, grocery stores and she finally got back after 5 PM. I had thawed out some salmon fillets and we had that on the grill with sugar peas sauteed with fresh garlic and then put over Jasmine rice. Delicious and healthy as well. Nancy took off to an Artistry party that daughter-in-law Jill was having at our friends house here in Seminole. Artistry is the make-up, skin care products that is distributed by Amway. Miss America is the spokes person for this line of cosmetics. Nancy really loves their products. I tuned into the Rays game and they loss in the last inning to the Yanks on some questionable calls.

Just a reminder that Nutrilite Products are BOGO for this month of April only and time to order is running out. This is an awesome offer of half price or 2 for 1 price. We stocked up on their organic plant based vitamins and supplements that are grown and processed here in the U.S.A. Remember this offer comes only from our team leaders and the bogo's will be shipped to you Free at the end of the month. LATER   

No comments: