Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday Morning

Well Friday was much the usual to start the day with a 5:30 wake up by the roosters next door. I did manage to tune them out for another hour before rolling out of the sack. After my quiet time and a lite breakfast I pedalled out to the rec for nearly 2 hours of pickle ball and left there with a soaking wet shirt, wow what a workout. I stopped off at the library for a couple new reads by John Hart recommended by Bobby. Sam was coming for me to watch while the girls went to their Friday morning Bible study so we stayed inside as it was still pretty wet outside.

I did have an unexpected visitor from next door; one of Sam's chicken buddies kept flying over the fence and getting into my garden. She scratched out my cucumber plants completely before I noticed her in the back yard and after putting her back over the fence she did it 3 more times before we left for Riverview. I think she knew Sam was in the house and wanted him to come out and play. I finally put her in a cage and locked her up and told the owners when they got home. I sure won't miss that one hen as she can fly whereas the other 6 hens have never made it over the fence.

We headed out to Bob's around 2 PM to watch Annsley and Gabe while Bobby did a wedding and Jill had an Artistry show. We had a fun time with them and of course they showed off their skills with hitting and throwing a ball. Both of them are very hand and eye co-ordinated, especially Annsley with her throwing ability and Gabe can hit a ball off the T-ball tee very well. We had a fun time playing cars and reading books until Bob got home around 6:30. He took us to a new Mexican restaurant near his house and the place was packed. We had a rather lengthy wait but the food was hot and they brought us salsa and chips galore without asking. It was close to 8 after we finished up and headed back to Seminole.

We got home around 9 'ish and finished up watching the Ray's beat the Indians 4-0. Tyler had taken Ava to see the game so there was some daddy-daughter time as well. That's about it for Friday as a cold front came through the area and dropped the temp's back down into the 50's. I spoke with family in Pennsylvania when we got home and they were having a warm up to the 50's for the weekend and are so ready for spring like weather, LATER 

No comments: