Saturday, August 4, 2012

Promos for August through our store!!!

I usually add this to my blog but since I'm nearly a year older it slipped my mine, plus I was "dog tired" last evening. Our team leaders have once again initiated a great bargain for the month of August. All Legacy of clean products are BOGO(buy one get one free). We personally use the laundry soap and all the cleaners in a spray bottle and because they are so concentrated they last twice as long as your typical Wal-Mart soaps. Also all of the products are designed to be safe and compatible with the environment. I know since we are on a septic and well here in the mountains its a plus as we all know everything eventually enters the aquifer. There are a couple other items as well on the bogo status called Peruse. I'm not familiar with them but they look as if they may be a best seller as well.

For those of you who are work out junkies or just athletic a new product called a sports bundle made by Nutrilite is being offered as well if you purchase at least 50 PV(these are points assigned to each item or product purchased). If you do the 50 PV's you get a Free bundle. You will have your choice of 5 different bundles depending on your status and workout. They start with the beginner bundle item#11-6811 and end with the strength athlete bundle item# 11-6817. Each bundle makes it easy to decide what nutrition is needed for maximum benefits before, during and after a workout for sports and strength building activities. Other bundles are the active bundle item#11-6815, cross training bundle item# 11-6818 and the endurance bundle item# 11-6816. All of these bundles have several items designed specifically for the athlete and their lifestyle and workout. Remember you get to choose one bundle Free if you purchase at least 50PV's of any items from the shop at www.amway.com/JNTriplett. Most of you who read this post are already preferred customers so there is extra savings there as well and if you want preferred pricing(at my cost) I will sign you up for that savings for 6 months. All I is need is your name, street address(home or business), a phone number(cell or resident) and your e-mail address. For those of you who live in the N.C. area where I'm this summer and are already preferred customers I'm placing an order by the 10th of this month and I will extend Free shipping to you as well if you order with me; for the rest of you, you must order at least $120 of items to receive free shipping. When I say free shipping you will be sent a reimbursement check towards the end of the month as well as any bogo's and Free items at no charge for shipping. Call me or e-mail me if your the least bit interested or respond to this post, LATER

No comments: