Friday, May 18, 2012

Thursday

The day started out much the usual way with a 5'ish wake up crow from Chester next door, then my quiet moments and a lite breakfast of fruit and oatmeal before pedalling out to the rec for a couple hours of pickle ball. The knee is holding up well and I wore a brace just for added support. I'm not quite back to acting 20 years old on the court but I'm starting to get back into the tournament mode. We had 6 players and the play was fast with lots of wet shirts; tomorrow will be my last play at the rec for awhile. Hopefully I can get the interest back in the mountains as I have several players there who have shown the desire and willingness to learn the game.

Well after the rec I pedalled home to learn I would have to drive GG to another doctor's appointment in Clearwater so Nancy dropped me off while she went to have her hair cut and colored. I drove GG's car and afterwards we stopped off at the library for her before heading back to her place where we had lunch.  Amy and the kiddos didn't come for lunch but did for supper. We had fresh asparagus and mushrooms sauteed in olive oil with fresh garlic then placed over Penna pasta, yikes was that dewisheous(Annsley). After supper and the cleanup we all took a long walk around the hood and the kiddos got to get up close to a talking machaw bird from Australia. Wow was he ever a beautiful bird as well as very intelligent. After the walk they headed home and I settled into the Rays game which they should have won but got beat by the Red Sox.

We went through some closets, packing some things that needed to go back to the cabin that we had brought down last fall as well as making lists of things to do. Nancy made chocolate cupcakes the real good ones for Amy's birthday supper we will celebrate on Friday night with all the family. (The kiddos had to try them out after we ate tonight). Well not much else is going on except trying to remember all of the things to do, to pack for our leaving on Sunday morning. For you gals don't forget that ALL the Artistry Products are BOGO this month of May only at our store Amway.com/JNTriplett, LATER

No comments: