Saturday, May 12, 2012

Friday

Well the morning started out with the usual crowing around 5'ish with Chester but anything usual from there on as I stayed in bed due to hyper-entending my knee on Thursday. It was still quite sore and I kept a brace on it most of the day, although there was no swelling. I'm probably going to miss most of my last week of pickle ball as I want a strong healthy knee for all the work I have at the cabin especially going up and down that hill, stairs and of course our mountain top hikes. I do have a brace for it which helps to some extent, Oh well!!!

After rolling out of the sack somewhere around 7,  I did my quiet time then had a bowl of oatmeal with some fruit. I had planned on running some errands after taking GG to the hair dresser but decided it might be best to do them before picking her up so I ran to Kmart, Home Depot and the library then gassed her car up at $3.45 a gallon, wow its been a while since its been that low. After dropping her off at the hair place I piddled around in the garden then read until it was time for lunch. Sam and I headed outside after lunch until it was time for them to head out for their afternoon naps and for mine as well. I read and napped resting my knee most of the afternoon until it was time to pick up GG and take her to the library then to our house for supper.

Nancy had a pork tenderloin roast in the oven along with a kielbasa and some dogs with sauerkraut, smashed spuds, salad and crusty bread. Bob came back around 5 and visited as his praise band was doing a free concert at one of his very first venue's near his old high school that's associated with the church at Indian Rocks. Amy, Tyler and the kids came as well and we had a dewisheous(Annsley) supper. After the clean up we took the kids out in the back yard and Tyler taught Ava how to throw a Frisbee and she was doing a great job. I think she is going to be athletic as she is easy to teach and is very stick to it ness.

After everyone left we settled in to watching the Rays get beat by the Orioles in a game we were winning in the latter innings, oh well we are now tied with them in the league standing. It was lights out around 10:30 as tomorrow is a busy day once again with a our house church project and Amy birthday shopping trip, LATER

No comments: