Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tuesday

Well it sure was a warm day with high humidity a typical Florida day. Looks like the a/c will stay on for quite awhile, oh well!!! After Chester woke us up at 5'ish in the morning I laid in until the alarm went off at 6 then got ready to start the day with my cup of green tea, my quiet time and finally a bowl of oatmeal before riding out to the rec on my bike for some 2 plus hours of pickle ball. The play was great and we had a good crowd of very good players. Seems we are gearing up for the Good Life Games being held at our gym the end of March where players from throughout the area and state will participate.

After the workout I stopped off at the library for a couple reads before heading home to hand water the garden. My bush bean plants are loaded with blooms and little baby beans, yikes there must be 50+ per plant. The cherry tomato plants are setting fruit as well and the new lettuces are really taking off so we will soon quit buying that. There is nothing like growing your own organic veggies plus its fun. It really doesn't take a lot of room as you can grow beans, cukes, peas and tomatoes on a trellis, fence or stakes; anyhow it really got warm today up into the middle 80's so this will require watering at least twice a day and maybe more.

Amy and the kiddos came for lunch and we had a nice salad then Sam wanted me to read to him. He will soon be 2 and is such a sweet boy and he and Ava are really best buds. They are so cute together and really play well together. Nancy had to take her mom(GG) to a doctors appointment so everyone left early which allowed me to nap and read the afternoon away. I'm getting to use to these afternoon naps which never occur in the mountains but then again I'm not running around in a gym for 2 hours either; just walking up and down hills.

We spoke will "mountain mom" Helen today and she had been out on her tractor(at 84) mowing and pushing Spring fever. It was in the high 60's there today with bright sunshine. I also called my friend Walt and he was doing well also. Everyone says what a mild winter they had with ground only being frozen for a short time which may lead to lots of garden pests this summer. All were anxiously waiting our return and we made promises to do a little more getting together socially this year. We usually do at least a couple suppers together but I don't think we did any last year because we were back and forth to Virginia and Florida.

Well we fried up some fish and along with black beans and Jasmine rice we had a dewisheous supper. This fish comes from Thailand and is called Swaii, its the best tasting fried white fish I've ever eaten except for catfish; I like it better than fried grouper. That's about the only thing except for venison we actually fry in a skillet. Well after supper I set the sprinkler on the front yard and let it run a couple hours. We started watching the Idol but I was less than enthusiastic about the male singers than were the judges. I didn't hear but a couple songs or voices I really thought were decent so I headed in to read and watch the Lightning hockey team win against the Canadians in a close match 3-2. So much for the Idol for me.

Just a reminder about our Nutrilite Products special which ends on the 29th at midnight. These vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients are pharmaceutical grade and this special is when you buy one, you get another one Free. My son-in-law starting taking them and he hasn't had a cold or any chest congestion this year which usually sends him to the doctor a couple times during the season. He really believes they are the difference. These products are made in the USA and set the standard for health supplements, especially the Double X dietary supplement. They are loaded with 12 vitamins, 10 minerals and 20 plant phytonutrients, guaranteed to not pass through the body and wind up in the bottom of the toilet in a whole pill form. That's a plus right there as many of these off brands clog the waste plants with whole undigested pills. Anyhow if your interested I will make you a special pricing customer which means once I set you up as a customer you can order and receive the wholesale price I get, plus I will tell you monthly what the specials are via e-mail. These specials are from our TEAM LEADERS ONLY and not from Amway; that's why you need to let me make you a customer(there is no charge or obligation) but you will receive these awesome offers as they given to me. By the way I make no money on these special customers offers I just want you to receive the best products available. Also to be a special customer all I need is name, address, phone number and e-mail address.LATER

No comments: