Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wednesday

The day started out with Chester crowing a little before 5 as I rolled over and checked the alarm; what's with the rooster?? Can you believe the month of February is in the books, yikes where is the time going?? Anyhow the morning was much the usual with my quiet time and a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries before pedalling out to the rec for some 2 plus hours of pickle ball. We were short some regulars today but overall had both courts going most of the morning and there were lots of wet shirts. After the rec I stopped off at the library to return some books and picked up a new read. I finished an interesting book on survival titled COLD BURIAL. Its a true story that takes place in the early 1900's in the area of Canada called the barrens. I would like to challenge myself as they did in that situation and area although their ordeal became a tragedy for all three. Its a good read.

After the library I watered the gardens and got ready for Amy and the kiddos for lunch. Nancy was off to the store after her workout and I caught up on some end of the month transactions. We got he house ready for our house church after the kiddos left for their naps and I read after that. I grilled a couple pork chops to go along with some fresh asparagus and mushrooms in a butter sauce over Penna pasta. It was very tasty but did not help me any to shed this spare tire which I have allowed to grow. I did cut my portion down but now we have leftover's, oh well!!!

We watched a little of the Idol and I watched Survivor after the house church meeting which had only 5 in attendance tonight. Where was everyone?? Anyhow the gals on Idol are excellent much better singers than the guys this year, we'll see. It wasn't much after 10 when the sand man came for a visit.

For those of you who took advantage of the BOGO's for Nutrilite your free ones should be delivered within the week. Enjoy!!! LATER

No comments: