Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wednesday

Well summer is here with temps in the mid 80's, bright sunshine and blue skies. The high humidity is holding off for now so its still bearable to work outside in the garden. After the morning wake up around 5 by Chester, Sam's buddy I got ready to head out to the rec after my quiet time; but plans changed as Nancy wasn't feeling well so I had to pick up GG and drive her to a hair appointment and then be on stand by to pick her backup and drive her home. I washed both her car and our truck while she was at the hairdresser and I never did get a workout. Oh well, I caught up on some reading throughout the day and got in a little garden time.

Amy brought Sam by for us to watch as she went to watch and support Ava at school, ride her tricycle in a trike-a-thon to raise money for some worthy cause. Afterwards she came by and they all headed to Tampa to have lunch with Tyler. Sam and I worked and played outside until he started to get into the dirt, so we headed headed in the house to play cars and read books. He is such a sweetie. After a lite lunch of salad from the garden Nancy was feeling better so she drove her mom to the next appointment for her cat scan. It was after 4 by the time they got back to her house so I drove over and picked her up.

We were having house church tonight so I vacuumed and helped get ready for that and then we had a lite supper of baked potato and a fresh garden salad. My oh my was that ever good eatin' with a little jalapeno pepper on the spud and sour cream. We had 4 couples for house church and a lively discussion about how Jesus broke lots traditions or laws to minister(heal) to the lepers, those of less repute and rub the Pharisees wrong. The book BEAUTIFUL OUTLAW is an awesome study and one that will open your eyes about who this person really was while here on earth.

After the study we watched the last couple minutes of Survivor and learned the big instigator was moved out of the program due to medical reason; good riddance but I hope he recovers as I went through acute appendicitis myself back in the early 80's; its not pleasant experience. LATER

No comments: