Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday

Wow another gorgeous morning with lots of sunshine and a strong wind all day long. The temps reached the middle 80's, but the humidity is once more back in the area so the a/c is on once again. After a wake up call from the rooster I did my quiet time and had a bowl of oatmeal before pedalling out to the rec for what was the final pickle ball play this week. It seems with the Pow Wow festival this week end; the rec is shut down which doesn't make sense to me but what can you do. Any how we had some great play and tons of wet shirts with about 15 players total, but the first hour was exceptionally good play from 8 players. I did a hundred crunches afterwards and jumped on the scales for a weight check. I'm still maintaining a loss of about 4-6 pounds as it fluctuates almost daily.

After getting home from the workout I hand watered the gardens then had a salad for an early lunch. After lunch I headed over to put up a new mailbox for our widowed neighbor lady then did some touch up painting. Nancy took off to get her hair colored and cut while I caught up on some reading.

We were having house church tonight at our house so once again I did the vacuuming while Nancy put together a dip and made brownies. We had 14 adults and 7 kids. We had leftover vegetable beef soup for supper. Well not much else is going, LATER

No comments: