Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday

Well it was another memorable day as we we got ready to head over to Tampa for worship at Element Church. This Sunday was our blood drive and we had several make it out to the blood mobile including myself. My vitals were good that included blood pressure, pulse, iron and temperature. In a couple days I can check my cholesterol via the Internet. After the service we headed on back to Seminole to eat a good lunch of leftover; ribs, taters and sauteed yellow squash. I chilled after the clean up and harvested several heads of bib lettuce. I watched the VCU team beat a highly ranked Kansas team then saw the N.C. team lose to a Kentucky team. Wow we know so many fans on 3 of the teams but no one from VCU. They are definitely an underdog team but since they are from my home state I will pull for them and because they are an underdog. Amy and the grand babies came for supper so we fixed some garlic butter pasta, fresh green beans and some broiled salmon, Yumm was that ever good. We gave the kids their baths as Amy had a meeting at church. Well not much else is going on except I've been running the hose sprinkler all afternoon. It does seem to be clouding up a bit so maybe we will get some rain. LATER

No comments: