Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday

Well it was a rather nice day with temps in the 60's this morning and eventually getting up to the low 80's. There was a nice breeze and the humidity didn't seem as bad as a couple days ago even though there have been some high rain clouds. We are fore casted with a good chance of rain for the next couple days. It looks as if we had several inches of rain the past couple according to our neighbor bucket in the back yard.


After my usual quiet time and a couple pieces of banana bread I pedaled out to the rec for some pickle ball. We had some great play the first hour before the general players arrived. Lots of wet shirts and by 10 Am I was ready to slow down. I headed into the weight room for some crunches before heading home and then heading out to Sam's for some goodies.We picked up some pork chops with the bone in for supper and I cut some Swiss chard to go along with parsley spuds and a fresh garden salad.


Amy and the kids came for lunch and supper so we had a full day of grand babies. They just headed out after their baths for home as Sam was showing signs of bed time. Ava and Sam play so good together and are just a delight, but I'm bushed with the combination of pickle ball and playing with the kiddies. I'm not sure what happened to my paragraph's but will have to wait until Tyler can come by and check out my rambling on my blog. I must have hit something that did away with that feature. LATER

No comments: