Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday

Well it was down right nippy this AM as I rode out to the rec after my quiet time and usual bowl of oatmeal with fruit for some pickle ball. We had about 15 players with some good play the first 45 minutes before the general players showedand we were missing a couple of our regular good players as well. After about 2 1/2 hours I ventured into the weight room and did about 50 crunches before heading for home, by then it was nearly 10:3o and the temps had warmed back to the middle 70's. A stiff east wind kept it nice all day long and by this evening after dark there was coolness in the air.

I watered and fed my garden before Amy and the grand kids came for lunch and little Samuel sat out in the back yard in his stroller for about half an hour with me, he is going to be an outside boy and his walking is getting better daily. Nancy and Sam will be celebrating birthdays tomorrow.After theyleft we got the house ready for house church. We had 12 adults and 3 kids and we missed the Ross Family tonight as Tyler's sister Kelsey flew in from Kansas for a visit for about a week.

Well not much else is going so LATER.

No comments: