Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday

Well I would never believe it is this nice and cool this time of the year in the Sunshine State, actually tonight it will be down into the 50's. I thought we wouldn't see it this cool again until next December, anyhow I will relish these temps for another week. My garden loves it especially the leafy green veggies. I've been picking broccoli, snap sugar peas, radishes, green 1/2 runner beans, tomatoes and 4 different lettuces plus spinach, Swiss chard and kale. Yikes are they ever good and good for you.

After an early morning down pour around 5 ish I climbed out of the sack around 7 AM and got ready for the trek to Tampa for the gathering at Element Church. Bobby has a great message on why we gather for corporate worship, the music was awesome and at the end of the message he baptized 6 people. It was an awesome morning with lots of visitors. After worship we had a fresh salad for lunch and then I just chilled on the couch watching some great music from the 60's on PBS and switching to the Nascar race in Las Vegas. Nancy was accompanying her folks and sister to Bonefish Grille for dinner. I decided not to go for various reasons, so it gave her some time with just family. I ate left overs from Thursday which were excellent.

Well not much else going on except only 3 days at the rec for pickle ball as POW WOW happens next week end and the rec area is used so I must make the most of the next 3 days, plus we are having a family dinner to celebrate Jill's birthday on Tuesday. I sure hope I can maintain this weight loss from around the middle of my belly. LATER

No comments: