Friday, March 4, 2011

Thursday continued
























































The morning started out pretty much the usual with the feathered alarm clock next door starting his crowing about 5 AM and it continued until I finally got up around 6:15. After my quiet time and this morning I microwaved a couple poached eggs on a bed of grits, Yumm!. Afterwards I got ready and pedalled out to the rec where we had about 18 players but the first hour was just good hard play, wow what a workout and wet shirts were the norm. I headed for the weight room and got in a few crunches before heading out.

The kids didn't come for lunch today as Tyler was off as his little sister was in town from Kansas so it was just Nancy and I. She had been making Sam's birthday cake all morning and it turned out darling, it had Elmo face on it. After lunch she took off for the rec and I worked in the garden transplanting(thinning out) some bibb lettuce as well as planting a tray of grass plugs I started from seed in the back yard.

Today was Nancy's birthday as well as Sam's so there was a big dinner at Sam's house with cake, ice cream and lots of presents for Sam. We had a great meal and enjoying watching Sam tear the presents open. After supper we hung around watching American Idol until 10 PM. We brought Sam home with us as the rest of the family was going to Sea World early on Friday and spending the day. We finally got to bed after 11 PM and he woke up a couple times just before midnight but slept through until around 7 AM. Not much else is going on as its now Friday morning and I just gotin from watering the garden. Sam set in his stroller and made noises to the turkey and rooster next door. He loves being outside. LATER Enclosed are a few pictures from last nights supper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog